Rollet is hilarious with 4 people (two teams of 2), although singles games are fantastic with cannonball rules
How to play:
1. Take up your positions with one team at each end of the board.
2. Clap hands “high ten” style with the opponent opposite you.
3. Roll steel balls down your chute(s), aiming to knock the wooden ball into your opponents’ goal.
4. When one side scores a goal, the wooden ball should be placed back on the starting dot. Team mates can re-distribute steel balls between them, but no steel balls should be passed from one team to the other. The next round begins with “high ten” as before.
5. The winners are the first to score 5 or more with at least a two point lead (just like Tennis).